Tyme4u Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tyme4u Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16th April 2018.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, book online, enter information on our site or call us.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect the following information from you:
- first and last name
- contact information including, e-mail, telephone.
- demographic information such as your full address, postcode, preferences and interests.
- date of birth
- appointment dates & times
What we do with the information we gather?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To improve our products and services.
- To personalise our user's experiences and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you might be interested.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- For monitoring our business via the use of our online booking system.
- To process your bookings/transactions quicker.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone enquiries)
How do we protect visitor information?
All of the data we collect is stored in our cloud based booking system and only authorised personnel within our organisation have access to our systems.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not collect credit card information in our system, any card/account information you enter on our website is sent securely via our booking portal to a payment gateway via our online booking system.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate
• We do not need an SSL because we are not storing your information on our website ‘www.tyme4u.co.uk’ we are publishing an iFrame to the booking portal provider directly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you online.
Do we use ‘cookies'?
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place bookings.
We do not sell or trade your data to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you are directed to in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 46 Sylvia Crescent, Totton, Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 3LN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
46 Sylvia Crescent
Totton, Hampshire so40 3ln